Next Meeting

Friday, August 18, 2006

The Resonate Greenhouse for Toronto is meeting again next week. Here are the details:

We'll meet again next Wednesday August 23 for those who are interested. Same deal as last time - Wycliffe College basement, near the Crux Bookstore (7pm). I'll be flying in from Ottawa that afternoon, so please pray my flight's not terribly delayed.

We'll take some time to share more of our stories with one another. We'll update each other on the progress and challenges of our projects. Most importantly, I think, we'll spend time in prayer for the city and for one another, as we seek to be agents of God's shalom here and now.

Any questions? Hit me back with a comment, or join our listserv (look at the bottom of the right-hand column)

thanks!
andrew

Labels:

-----------------------------------------------------------


COMMENTS:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

I'm still in exile, but if I weren't ...can any old schmoe attend? (you know, schmoes like myself)

8:30 AM

 
Blogger andrew said...

ya lisa! we'd love to have you out when you return. mind if i add you to our listserv? email me and let me know!

9:53 AM

 

Post a Comment